This is us.
A proudly independent brand agency based in Brighton made up of a crack team of strategists, creatives, developers and producers. Relishing a challenge, our expertise is navigating complex business landscapes and empowering brands to unite their people, find their purpose, and realise their potential.We work with a diverse group of ambitious clients who want to do or be something different. Whether they’re a start-up who’s hoping to change the world, or a global powerhouse trying to unite its purpose with its newly acquired businesses, we help our clients zig when others zag.
Best corporate strategy following a merger or acquisition
Best Brand Strategy
Design/Branding consultancy of the year
Design strategy of the year
Best use of employer branding
Real estate and construction
Find your purpose
As part of our close-knit team, you’ll collaborate with us to create inspiring design solutions that support brand strategy. It’s an opportunity to put your skills to the test by solving business problems with creativity.
Day to day, you role is to bring fresh ideas to brand projects and work with the Founders to provide creative leadership for our growing design team. Working collaboratively with your colleagues in design, strategy and client services, you’ll have the chance to create experiences that affect real and meaningful change for people across some of the most well-known brands in the world, as well as dynamic up-and-coming organisations.
We’re looking for someone who can show us some beautiful and thought-provoking brand projects, supported by a strong, beautifully-crafted, ideas-led portfolio. Someone that gets the power of creative to shape how businesses and people interact, and thrives on bringing those ideas to life through design, presentation and delivery. This new person should also have the empathy to effectively manage a team; someone who can spot those qualities in their colleagues and enable us all to keep progressing together.
You’ll be engaging across every touch-point of a brand; from initial idea through to execution in print, motion, online, mobile and physical spaces. A can-do attitude, a willingness to get stuck in, and work hard (obviously) is essential.
Things you should have:
- 5+ years of design experience in a consulting, branding or integrated agency is ideal – but we are really looking for someone to blow our mind creatively; to push the boundaries, and lead future trends rather than follow them. If you’ve got the drive, character and portfolio, we’ll provide you with the space, time and opportunities to grow.
- You need to be responsible, willing and able to inspire a team of up-and-coming designers.
- You need to be adept at producing creative work but mindful and aware of budgets and deadlines.
- You need to be confident in your ideas, but willing to take advice and guidance positively.
- Most importantly, you need to be a team player; a person who thrives in engaging with others and is focussed on the success of the team rather than the individual.
UnitedUs is a small team with a real ambition to create outstanding branding projects for our clients that go above and beyond their expectation. We are looking for someone who wants to be involved in the team, gel with the culture of the agency whilst bringing their own personality, excitement and passions to the team. You need to be self motivated, enjoy the freedom of being creative whilst being able to work collaboratively, and most importantly you need to have the drive to learn.
We’re a small team, a family – who work hard collectively and we reward our team for that hard work. As such, our benefits include:
- Unlimited holiday
- Team breakfasts & lunches on the regular
- Monthly nights out in Brighton or London (note: we’re into fancy food, karaoke, culture & more)
- Beer/Wine fridge in the office
- Beautifully designed offices
- Flexible working hours and a firm belief in work life balance
- Massage once a month
- Team away days regularly
- Team weekend away in 2018
- And more…
Please apply with the following:
Information about you – and what makes you stand out from the crowd and how you can elevate the creative output of UnitedUs. Please include your portfolio.
The role is to be based in our Brighton office which is 5 minutes from the station.